“First Thoughts: This thing was made to last!”
I’ve had this thing for the past few weeks but didn’t want to share until I had really tested it, taken it in and outdoors, thrown it into numerous workouts and movements.
- This thing was made to last! My old one the handles were cracked or off/taped. There were leak areas and the sand had moved all over out of the internal compartment. This bag is made of military grade materials, the straps and handles are solid but made to move without wear. Plus no weird scrapes and bruises from handles and material.
- Internally it is pre filled with 5, 10 and 20lb tumbled gravel inserts and has a locking system that would give Houdini some trouble. No dust, no refilling, and no slug after 2 months. Forms around you well with lifts.
- Added Features: it came with a strapping system to make it into a backpack! I’ve added it to a few hikes and workouts just like this for some extra weight that sits comfortably. The handles are all in great positions for all types of lifts without being in the way of others.
- Overall I am so happy to have looked into a new bag and was happy to see this Canadian Company had really thought of all of the issues related to a workout sandbag and directly made them better!
- It’s been a great tool to add some variations to regular lifts along with some added weight to my hill sessions.
- They also have a 120lb bag in the works and a speed bag! Continuing to brainstorm and try new moves I’m sure you’ll see a few added to Weapon Factory as well! Looking forward to a few heavy carries soon.
“The Elite Force Gear Sandbag is one of my favourite training tools”
During last years OCR season, my training was mainly running and carrying heavy things. For my mountain runs, I would take the Elite Force Sandbag with me and carry it up and down the mountain a couple of times. The handles make it easy to hold onto. I am even more excited to incorporate the sandbag into this years training program. I have recently incorporated cleans, deadlifts and squats into my training.
Best thing about this sandbag is that it comes with straps. So, if you aren’t ready to carry the bag on your shoulders, you can hook the straps on the bag and use it as a ruck bag.
Bottom line, this sandbag is a versitile training tool. I continue to find new ways to incorporate the Elite Force Gear Sandbag into my training.
“I absolutely loved using the bag for the first time!.”
Here’s my first impression:
Loved the look and appears to be very rugged/durable compared to the previous bags I’ve used. It’s also weighted very nicely and doesn’t shift around during tilting/tossing. 60 Lbs is a perfect weight as well, especially for OCR specific training. So far I can honestly say this is th best sandbag I have ever used!! Glad to know it’s a Canadian made product too. I haven’t even gotten to use the rucksack feature yet, which I think will be great for weighted pull ups, dips, bear crawls, stairs, push ups, etc.
And the Camo and EFG logo looks slick.
“Elite Force Gear as put out and epic new product!”
My sandbag has the versatility and functionality to maximize my workout time. As a working mother of two young kids, my time is limited! I love hiking with my bag and using it at home in any room to do bicep curls, squats, arm presses and more. It’s also easy for me to take traveling, so I have no excuses not to get fit!
Unlike traditional sandbags, EFG training bags utilize multiple pre-filled inserts. These inserts are filled with gravel and measured out in increments, giving users the option of adjusting bag weight on the fly with no mess. They’ve also designed the bags to incorporate a harness system, allowing users to wear the product as a backpack. Seven well placed handles allow for a variety of exercises without creating issues at the wrist and elbow. When it comes to durability, this product is a cut above the rest. Constructed with 1000 denier military cordura, insulated with padding, and double stitched at every seam, Elite Force Gear bags can handle just about any level of abuse.
- Available in 25lb, 40lb and 60lb and 120lb
- Stealth Black or Digi-Camo
- 1000 Denier with Polyurethane Backing
- Double Stitched
- 700lb Strength Polyurethane Webbing
- Removable 10mm Padded Lining
- 7 Rotating Break-Proof Handles
- Pre-Filled Inserts (Can also be purchased separately)
- Additional Harness System Available
Currently these are the best training bag on the market for both residential and commercial usage. Supreme durability and versatility make this product well worth the price and an absolute beast for metabolic conditioning. Elite Force Gear bags can even stand up to the abuse seen in Crossfit gyms and group training environments. Best part of all: they’re proudly made in Duncan B.C.!